Orange County Detox
Going to Orange County Detox is one of the most important decisions you will ever make.
Our detox center offers one of the most powerful recovery programs available.
After completion you will feel better, sleep better and concentrate better.
WHAT IS DETOX?
Detox is a drug treatment program designed to purge the body of toxins and manage distressful withdrawal symptoms.
Goal Of Orange County Detox, Inc.
To save lives.
Purpose Of Our Detoxification Program
The purpose of our detoxification program is to safely break all physical and psychological dependencies to drugs and alcohol.
WHAT IS ADDICTION?
Addiction is a process of maladaptive learning that over time becomes an automatic and compulsive behavior.
We’ve been providing professional, confidential and humane detoxification services for nearly ten years.
We developed a detoxification program that fuses logical, viable and workable treatment strategies to effectively break the cycle of addiction.
Our detox experts have decades of experience so you can stop using drugs and alcohol without having worrying about the distress of withdrawal.
Quality Addiction Treatment is about getting the right treatment to the right client at the right time — every time.
There are three basic dimensions to quality care: structure, process and outcome.
- Structure is represented by the basic characteristics of our stakeholders and facilities. We have well-educated, well-trained treatment professionals, as well as well-maintained records and good mechanisms of communication.
- The process of care. Our concern for process is determined by having the right people at the right time doing the correct thing in the correct way.
- The third dimension, result, reflects the end results of care. Do our clients get better? We constantly measure the outcomes of care so that we know which types of care really work. We are constantly adjusting treatment services so that we remove poor or antiquated services and find new opportunities for improvement.
We constantly strive to provide quality care that is consistently safe, timely, effective, efficient, equitable and client-centered.
Orange County Detox is committed to maintaining the confidentiality of information our clients entrust to us.
As addiction treatment specialists, confidentiality is our ethical duty. It is also a principle of our client services and is of paramount importance to us.
We have a longstanding reputation as a discreet Addiction Treatment Center.
Our detoxification program specializes in ultra private rehabilitation services for people who demand confidentiality.
Your stay in detox is always a private matter because your rights are our duty.
We do not disclose any nonpublic, personal information about our clients or former clients to anyone outside the treatment center, except with the client's consent, as required for the services at our clients request, or as otherwise permitted or required by law.
Inside the treatment center, we restrict access to your nonpublic, personal information to employees of the treatment who have agreed to maintain the confidentiality of our clients' information.
We maintain physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards to guard your nonpublic personal information.
Efficiency – We understand the costs and benefits of addiction treatment. Current statistics show a 7 to 1 return on investment (ROI) for every dollar spent on addiction treatment services. In addition, we go to great lengths to facilitate efficient utilization of resources in an effort to keep costs down and value up.
Successful rehabilitation from alcoholism and drug addiction requires a significant period of time to help your body and mind adjust to life without drugs and alcohol. This period of time is the addiction treatment period.
We offer our clients the best value available within the entire addiction treatment industry.
Cost of addiction
There is wide-ranging health effects directly related to drug abuse (e.g., heart and lung diseases, hepatitis and HIV/AIDS).
Alcoholism and drug addiction profoundly affects your quality of life and life expectancy. It also affects everyone you know and love. Addiction petrifies parents, upsets spouses, neglects children and disappoints friends and employers.
The damage that addiction creates within families is rarely talked about but there are some interesting facts related to this subject.Many more males than females suffer with addiction problems. An adult female alcoholic or drug addict is more often than not in a relationship with a male alcoholic or drug addict. Children who grow up inside households with at least one alcoholic or drug addict parent have a 3 to 5 times greater chance of becoming a drug addict or alcoholic than children who grow up in a household where neither parent is an alcoholic or drug addict.
The facts and figures amassed in relation to drug addiction and alcoholism within American society are staggering. The following stats are sobering facts and figures.
- ROI (Fact): Addiction is recognized as a treatable problem, requiring continuing care and multifaceted approaches. Treatment for drug abuse and addiction not only saves lives, it’s cost effective, with a 7:1 return on investment.
- Lifespan, Alcoholism and Drug Addiction Statistic (Fact): Most alcoholics and drug addicts shorten their lifespan by 30 years.
- Financial Costs of Addiction (Fact): Current figures of financial costs stemming from illegal drug use, alcoholism and prescription medication abuse; surpasses six hundred billion dollars per annum. The majority of these costs are losses in productivity (e.g., unemployment, sick days, disability, efficiency, etc…) increased crime (incarceration, judiciary, police, probation, parole, etc…) and increased healthcare (e.g., heart and lung diseases, hepatitis and HIV/AIDS).
Early and appropriate substance use intervention also alleviates the significant societal costs of drug addiction which we mentioned earlier is in excess of 600 billion dollars per year.